Friday, January 17, 2014

Congratulations, Mr. Wilson! Admin of the Year~

It is with such great pleasure to share with everyone that our very own Mr. Wilson was chosen as "Admin of the Year" for the Hermiston School District.  This is very special for me personally, because Mr. Wilson was my first principal in 2004 as a 2nd Grade teacher.  He hired me right out of college to work for him in Boardman.   After he left Sam Boardman Elementary School as their principal in 2007 to lead the Raccoons, I knew I would work for him again one day.  Only a year after he left Boardman, a position opened up at Rocky Heights. Thankfully, Mr. Wilson hired me a second time.  He is a wonderful leader who works hard to make everyone happy and successful.  So Mr. Wilson, CONGRATULATIONS to a title so well deserved.

 
 

Mr. Wilson, here's what Room 4 students say about you:

  • Mr. Wilson, thank you for letting the school make a 50 on the playground for 50 years.  ~Landon
  • You are nice and a cool principal.  ~Brandon
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Mr. Wilson, I heard you got the "Admin of the Year" award.  You are the best principal and here is why.  You are really fun and cool! ~Ismael
  • You are nice because you eat lunch with us and sometimes you play at recess. ~Morgan
  • You are the best because you are funny.  You got an award!!!!!! You say funny things at the assemblies. ~Damon
  • Dear Mr. Wilson, You've been the best principal ever.  We are proud of you.  I heard you on the radio that you won the "Admin of the Year." ~Zahin
  • You are the BEST principal. ~Rafael
  • Mr. Wilson, you are the best principal because you always paly with the students outside.  WE LOVE YOU ~Selena
  • You make me happy because in assemblies you say what class gets the quiet cup.  Then you interrupt yourself and that's what makes it funny and me happy.  You are also so kind enough to have lunch with me when I buy the coupon.  Oh!  And congratulations for your "Admin of the Year" award.  Love, Kamryn
  • CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR. WILSON you go the "Admin of the Year." That was proof that you are the BEST principal on earth!!!!!! ~Lucy
  • The things I like about Mr. Wilson are when he dresses up in costumes for learning.  Also I like when he lets us eat with him and when he lets us slime him for reading.  Also, he plays outside with us. ~Ashlynn
  • Dear Mr. Wilson, You are the best principal ever and the way you make kids laugh is exciting because you are funny and the way you dress in costumes and how you kick the football. ~Colton
  • Mr. Wilson, you are the best principal ever because you play on the playground with me and my friends.  You are the reason I love school so much. ~Hannah
  • Mr. Wilson, I heard you on the radio that you got "Admin of the Year."  Mr. Wilson, you are the best principal. ~Jacob
 
 

No comments: